The plot of Game of Thrones in both its book and HBO television series incarnations involves a mess of murders, which makes it a perfect fit for a board game like Clue.
Game of Thrones Clue plays just like classic Clue, but with GOT-themed goodness bundled in. Gone are the basic playing pieces and standard weapons. They’ve been replaced with all new pieces: 12 suspects, including Cersei and Tyrion, and 6 weapons, including poison and one of the Faceless Men. You might notice the board’s been renovated, too. It now has two sides representing two locations: The Red Keep in King’s Landing and Meereen in Slaver’s Bay.
– Custom double side game board
– 12 Suspects
– 6 Custom metal weapons: Poison vial, battle axe, arakh, faceless man, crossbow, and catspaw Assassin Dagger
– 21 Intrigue Cards including 13 master of whisperers and 8 white walkers
– 6 Custom movers
– Custom Scoring Pad: Clue sheet and envelope
– Instructions manual
– Game of Thrones Clue
– Officially-licensed HBO’s Game of Thrones merchandise
– Play time: 45 minutes
– Mechanic: Grid Movement, Hand Management, Memory, Paper-and-Pencil, Roll/Spin and Moves
– 2 to 6 players
– Suitable for ages 18 years and older
– Warranty: 6 months