The goal is to knock over the King in the middle of the battlefield, and whichever team does that first – conquers! Before you get to attack the King you have to knock down all the blocks or ‘Warriors‘ of the opposing team.
The game is huge amounts of fun for kids and adults and each team consists of between 1 and 6 players. Every game is completely different, so you can play over and over and over, without getting bored!
It’s Viking Chess; the game of Kings.
Benefits of Kings for children
Some of the many benefits of playing Kings include:
- get the kids off Playstation and out of your hair
- increased cardiovascular fitness
- healthy growth of bones, muscles, ligaments and tendons
- improved coordination (especially hand/eye co ordination) and balance
- helps children develop social skills such as leadership and teamwork
- enjoyment of being outside